Super reliable, hassle free, best value motor with unmatched performance in its class at 20.4 kg (45 lbs) of thrust. A powerful turbine ready to fly all the big Jets, and provide enough thrust for an awesome performance and the fastest acceleration in its class.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
- 45 Lbs. thrust
- Thrust: 200 Newtons. 20.4 Kg (45 Lb) @121,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.66kg (1.46Lb) @ 32000 RPM
- RPM Range: 32,000 – 121,000
- Weight: 1.90 kg (4.19 lbs)
- Diameter: 110.6 mm (4.35 in)
- Length: 299.90 mm (11.81 in)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C
- Fuel Consumption: 0.70 lt/min (24.64 oz/min) @ 121,000RPM
For more options and paint schemes available visit:
Prices do not include shipping and local taxes.