A turbine with a class of its own, 11 kg (24 lbs) of thrust, a weight of only 2.2 lbs and the fastest acceleration ever…
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
22.4 Lbs. thrust
- Thrust: 100 Newtons, 10.20 kg (22.48 lbs) @ 152,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.4 kg (0.90 lbs)
- RPM Range: 42,000 – 152,000
- Weight: 1.0 kg (2.20 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 91 mm (3.58 in)
- Length: 228 mm (8.98 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C
- Fuel Consumption: 0.36 lt/min (12.67 oz/min) @ 152,000 RPM
For more options and paint schemes available visit:
Prices do not include shipping and local taxes.
JET CENTRAL RABBIT 100 SE