WATCH OUT! THE BEAST HAS AWAKENED
A powerful turbine producing 25.49 kg (56 lbs) of thrust ready to fly all the big Jets.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
- 56.20 Lbs. thrust
- Thurst: 250 Newtons. 25.49 kg – 56. (lbs)
- Idle Thrust: 0.82 kg (1.8 lbs) @ 28,000 RPM
- RPM Range: 28,000 – 108,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.28 Kg (5.02 Lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 124.1 mm (4.89 in)
- Length: 325.40 mm (12.81 in)
- Exhaust Temperature: 500ºC – 700ºC
- Fuel Consumption: 0,81 Lt/min (28.51 oz/min) @ 104,000 RPM
For more options and paint schemes available visit:
Prices do not include shipping and local taxes.