Smaller than others but by far…
The fastest and most powerful!
160 Newtons. 16.3 KG – 36 LB
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
- 36 Lbs. thrust
- Thrust: 160 Newtons. 16.3 kg (36 lbs) @ 130,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.49 kg (1.08 lbs)
- RPM Range: 34,000 – 130,000
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.86 lbs)
- Diameter: 102 mm (4.02 in)
- Length: 235 mm (9.25 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C
- Fuel Consumption: 0.62 lt/min (21.82 oz/min) @ 130,000 RPM
For more options and paint schemes available visit:
Prices do not include shipping and local taxes.