Meet the mightiest 8.2 kg (18lbs) thrust class turbine ever built, the fastest acceleration in its class.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINES ENGINES are in its own right a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a TURBOJET ENGINE for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the TURBOJET ENGINE.
- 18 Lbs. thrust
- Thrust: 8.2 kg (18 lbs) @ 178,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.38 kg (0.8 lbs)
- RPM Range: 55,000 – 178,000
- Weight: 0.790 kg (1.74 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 82 mm (3.23 in)
- Length: 221 mm (8.7 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C (932ª F – 1292ª F)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.335 lt/min (11.79 oz/min) @ 130,000 RPM
For more options and paint schemes available visit:
Prices do not include shipping and local taxes.
JET CENTRAL BEE 80 SE